Moscow may seem to be too fast and big, but it's worth to walk through the narrow streets of the city center, listening the story about the history of the houses, avenues and squares, and you will understand how cozy and homelike it is. You'd be surprised how many green parks, small coffee houses, brightly dressed people there are here. Moscow is unveiled to those who know where to look. And we are ready to teach you how to do it.
Our guides will acquaint you with the history of the city and hold on Red Square, Vorobievi Mountains or the Arbat street. They also will reveal to you the secrets of Moscow. Tell you about the fate of the inhabitants of the past and the rules by which the city lives and develops. Two days in Moscow is not enough, but we will try to show you all of the most interesting, bright and charming.
Reasons to go:
- Take photo near the St. Basil's Cathedral. Everyone who have ever been to Moscow must have this photo.
- To choose wrong Arbatskaya station, try to figure out if you need dark blue or light blue line. Feel like a real local citizen.
- To see classical architecture, Art Nouveau, constructionism and Stalin empire style at the same street.
- To try Russian cuisine, and if you are 21+ to understand why vodka is perfect with borscht.
- To visit Orthodox churches, so gloomy outside and so colorful inside.
- To travel via Russian subway. It is difficult to find out if it is a museum or just a public transport: with its marble floors, huge ceilings, mosaics, paintings and wrought iron benches.
- Decide it yourself, whether Russia is Europe or Asia?
- All in all it will take you just 2 days!
Day by day description
Arrival in Moscow. Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel.
10.00am pick up for a Moscow city walking-bus tour
Tour starts in the center of Moscow - the heart of the city - the Kremlin and Red Square. We will see some of the oldest and the most important buildings in Moscow. Then we will take a walk through Kitai Gorod- trade and craft centers of medieval Moscow, where you can find not only fragments of the fortress wall, but also a variety of fragments of urban development - from medieval chambers and temples to luxurious apartment buildings of the modern era, famous, museums, theaters and XIX-XX centuries shops. Let’s try to look behind the history and to see how people were living in different times, where they were working, eating, resting and trading...
14.00 – lunch in the city center.
You can enjoy your free time or go on one of our excursions. The guides have a great variety of interesting offers. We can also help you to visit Moscow museums or theaters.
Finish what you couldn’t do yesterday. Explore the city by yourself, or rely on our professional guides.
Transfer to the airport.
- Accommodation in Moscow (2 nights, room per 2 person).
Youth hostel in the city center, room for 6 people - 200 euro per person
Cozy 3* Hotel near the underground station and not far from the city center, double room - 300 euro per person,
Elegant 4* Hotel with amazing breakfasts, double room - 350 euro per person
Brand new “Life-style boutique” hotel just in the city center, double room - 400 euro per person
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Transfer from/to the airport
- Moscow city walking-bus tour
- Railway and air tickets
- Meals in the city (Lunch, Dinner)
- Personal expenses, souvenirs
- Extra excursions (25 euro per person, for group from 6 people, except Kremlin and museums)